- 2 mangos, diced small
- 1 red pepper, diced small
- 1 small red onion, diced small
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, diced small (remove seeds first)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. raw sugar
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- For a little extra spice, add a few drops of hot pepper sauce
Combine ingredients in a medium to large bowl and place in your refrigerator.
- Flour tortillas
- Swiss Emmental cheese
- Fresh crab meat
- Green onion, chopped
And my suggested pairing? A Sauvignon Blanc – Chalk Hill is usually the one I go with. Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio may also work well, but the Sauvignon Blanc is always my first pick.
Try it out and let me know what you think!